Wednesday 4 November 2009

Finish Post in Sight


Here is my progress. I'm really pleased with how it's going. All the pink flowers and leaves are now done( I think). The outer frames still need completing and then it's all the remaining back-stitching(Argh). After that is the blending filament (another Yuk), when that's done I'll be exhausted.
I have been on the hunt for my next UFO. I can tell you all now that it is nothing like the Carousel Horse. The pic (I know it's not a good one) is to whet you appetite and make you wonder What in the World is that? You'll have a surprise when you find out.



Anyhow thanks again for all your support with my UFO and Happy stitching to you all out there.

7 comments:

Mel said...

so excited about your carousel horse! Can't wait to see the finish.

grannyanne said...

Wow you have made fantastic progress. Just thought you might be interested in a book on Ebay with all four seasons carousel horses in it especially as TW is widing up her business! Looking forward to seeing your next one.

Karen said...

That is so pretty! Can't wait to the see the finish...

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful - so close!

lenna said...

Well ~ It is breath taking that is for sure. You are so close and Congratulations!!!
I look forward to to the finish but you have a job ahead of you with the filament to do. I feel for you but it does make the hard work you have done well worth it.
So God Bless your stitching fingers ~
Lenna

Jen said...

You could be our next finish! the UFO to follow looks interesting. Speedy finishing!

Measi said...

Congrats on the soon to be finish! (I sympathize with the backstitching woes - I have a couple TW patterns in need of several hours myself).

I confess - the new WiP looks like a doughnut to me. :)